Chicken Rice Bento
Highlight: Due to the shortage of kraft paper boxes, blue/white paper bento bowls will be used.
Savour the flavours of our good old days of home cooking with low-carb butterfly pea flower rice, addictive sambal ikan peanut (medium-spicy), farm-raised chicken egg, veg of the day, and generous chunks of low-fat skinless chicken.
Changing of components, varying of portion size, or omission of ingredient is not offered for this product.
567kcal Protein 40g Carb 59g Fat 19g Fibre 4g
• Not certified gluten-free.
• No dairy.
• Contain non-GMO soy, seed, nuts and egg.
• Laksa noodles contain prawn/shrimp ingredient.
• Vegan options may not contain garlic and onion.
• No preservative, no MSG and no artificial flavouring.
• Risk of any possible cross-contamination would be undertaken by the customer.
Storage & Reheat Recommendation for Bento:
• Reheat 3 min at medium microwave power without its accompanying lid.
• 24hr fridge-friendly. Store at your own discretion and risk.
• Do not store or refrigerate food that had been reheated.
Food Safety Disclaimer:
• This product is freshly prepared on the day of delivery and is perishable.
• Consume within 3 hours upon receiving delivered/collected food.
• Salmon are scaled and sliced by hand. In rare cases, bones may be present.
• Vegetables farmed with little or no pesticides are preferred and selected for use.
• Double cleaning and sound cooking processes help to maintain food safety.
• In rare cases, bones, shells, scales, roots, sand and insects that originate from the raw ingredient used may escape our best efforts in the cleaning, cooking and inspection process. Customers are advised to be aware of our reasonable efforts for food safety before making a purchase, or consuming our products.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to avoid laksa, chilli, sambal and prawns.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.