4pc Croissant Boxes for Multiple Location Delivery
Customised mix more than 10 boxes, please contact our customer service at 67504504 for assistance.
Low-fat | Low-carb | High-protein | Whole-egg | Whole-milk.
Multiple location deliveries offers a convenient and cost-effective way to send unique-flavour croissant boxes to more than 5 of your colleagues and loved ones!
4pc Protein Croissant Box for Multiple Location Delivery include:
1) One managed islandwide delivery trip* to each recipient's address.
2) 4 croissants (75g ea).
3) 2 sets of hand gloves and napkins.
4) One $5.00 gift voucher of min. 6-month validity.
5) One hand-assembled gift box.
*On average, each multiple location delivery order (to every recipient in the list) is fulfilled within a 2hr delivery window (e.g. 10AM-12PM).
*We regret that we do not possess the resources to provide greeting cards of any nature to be attached with this product.
HOW TO ORDER & HOW IT WORKS
• Please add at least, 5 protein croissant boxes or meal bundles from the "Multiple Location Delivery" category to cart, in order to be eligible for the preferential price.
• Because this product already includes delivery service, please select "Store Pickup" to avoid paying additional delivery fees.
• Complete the payment. Only paid orders will be managed.
• Upon confirmation, our team will email you an "MLO Form" to help you with the collection of delivery information of your recipients.
• The MLO Form, in the form of an excel file is the official method for us to receive purposeful information from you in order for us to process your order.
• The MLO Form could be circulated, or uploaded at your own discretion into e.g. Google drive; for your recipients to enter their delivery information by themselves.
• Email the completed excel template to email@example.com by the deadlines:
~ Up to 50 recipients, email at least 3 work days before date of delivery.
~ Up to 100 recipients, email at least 5 work days before date of delivery.
~ More than 100 recipients, email at least 7 work days before date of delivery.
Benefits of Multiple Location Orders:
• Good value, presentation and conversational flavours in each croissant box.
• Costly islandwide delivery fee is reduced and included in each bundle.
• We relief the headache associated with how to delight recipients.
• We relief the headache associated with tedious delivery scheduling.
• We relief the headache associated with untrackable food fulfilment.
• Track record of managing deliveries from 5 to 1,500 unique addresses per order.
30-Day Credit Terms:
• Credit term payment for authentic organisations is offered. Please pre-apply here.
• The 5 multiple location bundles can be selected in any product variety within the Multiple Location Delivery category.
• Scheduled bundles are fulfilled within a delivery window of 2 hours.
• Delivery date and delivery window is selectable within the official MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above.
• There will be no re-delivery if the recipient is not present to receive the bundle during the delivery window.
• There will be no refund or re-delivery if the wrong delivery information of the recipient was provided in the MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above, to our team.
• No refund if our team fail to receive the completed MLO Form by the stipulated deadline in order to schedule for the fulfilment of your order.
• This is a fixed price product. Discounts and promotions do not apply.
• Free-delivery promotions do not apply.
• Changing of components, varying of portion size, or omission of ingredient is not offered for this product.
• Please reach us at 67504504 or firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries and customer support.
Lean Bento protein croissants are made low-fat, low-carb and high-protein with quality ingredients such fresh poultry, fish, legumes, whole eggs, whole milk, and wheat.
Average Protein Croissant macros: 227kcal P10g C24g F10g Fbr3g
Almond Walnut: 209kcal P7g C17g F13g Fbr2g
Azuki Bean: 243kcal P10 C27g F10 Fbr 4g
Blueberry Chutney: 239kcal P10g C28g F10g Fbr3g
Cinnamon Chia: 262kcal P10g C29g F12g Fbr4g
Citrus Cocoa: 264kcal P10g C29g F12g Fbr3g
Honey Chicken: 198kcal P14g C18g F8g Fbr2g
Lemon Citron: 246kcal P10g C29g F10g Fbr3g
Mango Lime: 245kcal P10g C29g F10g Fbr3g
Matcha Sesame: 269kcal P10g C29g F13g Fbr4g
Onion Scramble: 222kcal P12g C17g F12g Fbr2g
Orh Nee Walnut: 239kcal P7g C27g F11g Fbr3g
Sambal Ikan: 273kcal P13g C28g F12g Fbr4g
Sea Salt Cocoa: 271kcal P10g C29g F13g Fbr4g
Sweet Sour Prawn: 186kcal P11g C21g F7g Fbr2g
Teriyaki Unagi: 172kcal P9g C17g F8g Fbr2g
• Crustacean (shellfish) protein is present in prawns.
• Contain non-GMO soy, 2% sesame seed and 3% chia seed.
• Contain gluten, egg, dairy, nut, garlic and onion ingredients.
• No preservative, no MSG and no artificial flavouring.
• Risk of any potential food sensitivity related discomfort would be undertaken by the customer.
Food Safety, Storage & Reheat Recommendation:
• This product is freshly prepared on the day of delivery and is perishable.
• Consume within 3 hours upon receiving delivered/collected food.
• Reheat croissants 1 min at medium microwave power.
• 24hr fridge-friendly. Store at your own discretion and risk.
• Do not store or refrigerate food that had been reheated.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to avoid laksa, chilli, sambal and prawns.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
Related excel forms - MLO9A, MLO9AD, MLO9B, MLO9BD, MLO9C, MLO9CD, MLO9D, MLO9DD.