Basic Bento for Multiple Location Delivery
Multiple location bundles offers a convenient and cost-effective way to send more than 5 delicious meals (omnivore and vegan) to your colleagues and loved ones!
Each Basic Bento includes:
1) One managed islandwide delivery trip* to each recipient's address.
2) One classic (basic) bento, or upgrade to protein bento - 26 variations (including upgrades).
3) One eco-friendly cutlery pack (napkin and toothpick included).
5) One $5.00 gift voucher of min. 6-month validity.
*On average, each multiple location delivery order (to every recipient in the list) is fulfilled within a 2hr delivery window (e.g. 10AM-12PM).
*We regret that we do not possess the resources to provide greeting cards of any nature to be attached with this product.
HOW TO ORDER & HOW IT WORKS
• Please add at least, any 5 sets from the "Multiple Location Delivery" category to cart, in order to be eligible for the preferential price.
• Because this product already includes delivery service, please select "Store Pickup" to avoid paying additional delivery fees.
• Actual selection of bento proteins, flavours, rice/noodles and upgraded drinks for each recipient are done using an MLO Form (see Step 2).
• Complete the payment. Only paid orders will be managed.
• Upon confirmation, our team will email you an "MLO Form" to help you with the collection of delivery information of your recipients.
• The MLO Form, in the form of an excel file is the official method for us to receive purposeful information from you in order for us to process your order.
• The MLO Form could be circulated, or uploaded at your own discretion into e.g. Google drive; for your recipients to enter their delivery information and select the menu by themselves.
• The menu of choices embedded in dropdown boxes of the MLO Form will correspond to what you had paid in Step 1.
• Email the completed excel template to email@example.com by the deadlines:
~ Up to 50 recipients, email at least 3 work days before date of delivery.
~ Up to 100 recipients, email at least 5 work days before date of delivery.
~ More than 100 recipients, email at least 7 work days before date of delivery.
Benefits of Multiple Location Orders:
• Good value, wholesome quality and range of choices for a main course, with drink, fruit and dessert in each bundle (box).
• Costly islandwide delivery fee is reduced and included in each bundle.
• We relief the headache associated with problematic food options.
• We relief the headache associated with tedious delivery scheduling.
• We relief the headache associated with untrackable food fulfilment.
• We offer range of dietary preferences, e.g. vegan, non-spicy, dairy- free, pregnancy and confinement-friendly etc.
• Track record of managing deliveries from 5 to 1,500 unique addresses per order.
30-Day Credit Terms:
• Credit term payment for authentic organisations is offered. Please pre-apply here.
• The 5 multiple location bundles can be selected in any product variety within the Multiple Location Delivery category.
e.g. 2xChicken + 1xVegan + 1xPrawns + 1xUnagi = 5 bundles.
• Scheduled bundles are fulfilled within a delivery window of 2 hours.
• Delivery date and delivery window is selectable within the official MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above.
• There will be no re-delivery if the recipient is not present to receive the bundle during the delivery window.
• There will be no refund or re-delivery if the wrong delivery information of the recipient was provided in the MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above, to our team.
• No refund if our team fail to receive the completed MLO Form by the stipulated deadline in order to schedule for the fulfilment of your order.
• This is a fixed price product. Discounts and promotions do not apply.
• Free-delivery promotions do not apply.
• Changing of components, varying of portion size, or omission of ingredient is not offered for this product.
• Please reach us at 67504504 or firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries and customer support.
Basic Rice or Noodle Bento.
Roast chicken/vegan tofu balls/steamed prawns/grilled unagi served with multigrain rice/thyme noodles, veg of the day, onion scrambled eggs, sauteéd corn and edamame, jade seaweed and topped with flavourful furikake.
Protein Rice or Taro Bento.
Sous vide chicken breast/roast chicken/vegan tofu balls/sous vide salmon served with multigrain rice/taro mash (served chilled), veg of the day, onion scrambled eggs (chickpeas for vegan), stewed shiitake mushroom, juicy corn kernels, crunchy edamame, jade seaweed, chia seed caviar and a low-calorie fruit cup of navel orange and vineyard cherry tomatoes.
• No visible gluten, dairy and nut ingredient used.
• Contain non-GMO soy, seaweed, 2% sesame seed and 3% chia seed.
• Vegan options do not contain garlic and onion.
• No preservative, no MSG and no artificial flavouring.
• Risk of any possible cross-contamination would be undertaken by the customer.
Food Safety, Storage & Reheat Recommendation:
• This product is freshly prepared on the day of delivery and is perishable.
• Consume within 3 hours upon receiving delivered/collected food.
• Reheat 3 min at medium microwave power without its accompanying lid.
• 24hr fridge-friendly. Store at your own discretion and risk.
• Do not store or refrigerate food that had been reheated.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to avoid laksa, chilli, sambal and prawns.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
Related excel forms - MLO19, MLO20, MLO21, MLO22.