Lean Bento Bundles + Subsidised Delivery
Highlight: Due to the shortage of kraft paper boxes, blue/white paper bento bowls will be used.
Highlight: Min. 2-day pre-order for all salmon options.
You will not be able to checkout if the order date is less than 2 days from the date at checkout.
Multiple location bundles offers a convenient and cost-effective way to send more than 5 delicious bundle meals (omnivore, vegan or pescetarian) to your colleagues and loved ones!
Benefits of Multiple Location Orders:
• Good value for a main course, with drink and dessert in a bundle.
• Costly islandwide delivery fee is reduced and included in each bundle.
• We relief the headache associated with problematic food options.
• We relief the headache associated with tedious delivery scheduling.
• We relief the headache associated with untrackable food fulfilment.
Each Lean Bento Bundle includes:
1) One managed islandwide delivery trip to each recipient's address.
2) One protein-rich lean bento.
3) One standard drink.
4) One set of protein desserts.
5) One cutlery pack (napkin and toothpick included).
6) One hand-assembled gift box.
HOW TO ORDER
• Please add at least, any 5 sets from the "Multiple Location Delivery" category to cart, in order to be eligible for the preferential price.
• Because this product already includes delivery service, please select "Store Pickup" during checkout to avoid paying additional delivery fees.
• Actual selection of bento proteins, flavours, rice/noodles and upgraded drinks for each recipient are done using a programmed MLO Form (see Step 2).
• Complete the payment. Only paid orders will be managed.
• Upon confirmation, we will email you a programmed excel form to help you specify what your guests wish to eat, and gather their delivery information.
• The programmed MLO Form is the official method for us to receive purposeful information from you in order for us to correctly process your order.
• The programmed MLO Form could be circulated, or uploaded at your own discretion into e.g. Google drive; for your recipients to enter their delivery information and select their meal preference.
• The meal options are embedded in dropdown boxes of the MLO Form will correspond to what you had paid in Step 1.
• Email the completed MLO Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the following deadlines:
~ Up to 50 recipients, email at least 3 work days before date of delivery.
~ Up to 100 recipients, email at least 5 work days before date of delivery.
~ More than 100 recipients, email at least 7 work days before date of delivery.
~ More than 500 recipients, email at least 10 work days before date of delivery.
30-Day Credit Terms
• Credit term payment for authentic organisations is offered. Please pre-apply here.
Prerequisites & Notes
• The 5 multiple location bundles can be selected in any product variety within the Multiple Location Delivery category.
e.g. 2xChicken + 1xVegan + 1xPrawns + 1xUnagi = 5 bundles.
• Scheduled bundles are fulfilled within a delivery window of 2-3 hours.
• Depending on the number of bundles and desired delivery timing, each multiple location delivery order (to every recipient in the list) is fulfilled within a 2-3hr delivery window (e.g. 10AM-1PM). The actual delivery time slot would either be selected in the MLO Form, or liaised directly with our customer service
• Delivery date and delivery window is selectable within the official MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above.
• There will be no re-delivery if the recipient is not present to receive the bundle during the delivery window.
• There will be no refund or re-delivery if the wrong delivery information of the recipient was provided in the MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above, to our team.
• No refund if our team fail to receive the completed MLO Form by the stipulated deadline in order to schedule for the fulfilment of your order.
• This is a fixed price product. Discounts and promotions do not apply.
• Free-delivery promotions do not apply.
• Changing of components, varying of portion size, or omission of ingredient is not offered for this product.
• We regret that we do not possess the resources to provide greeting cards of any nature to be attached with this product.
• Please reach us at 67504504 or email@example.com for enquiries and customer support.
• Not certified gluten-free.
• No dairy.
• Contain non-GMO soy, seed, nuts and egg.
• Laksa noodles contain prawn/shrimp ingredient.
• Vegan options may not contain garlic and onion.
• No preservative, no MSG and no artificial flavouring.
• Risk of any possible cross-contamination would be undertaken by the customer.
Storage & Reheat Recommendation for Bento:
• Reheat 3 min at medium microwave power without its accompanying lid.
• 24hr fridge-friendly. Store at your own discretion and risk.
• Do not store or refrigerate food that had been reheated.
Food Safety Disclaimer:
• This product is freshly prepared on the day of delivery and is perishable.
• Consume within 3 hours upon receiving delivered/collected food.
• Salmon are scaled and sliced by hand. In rare cases, bones may be present.
• Vegetables farmed with little or no pesticides are preferred and selected for use.
• Double cleaning and sound cooking processes help to maintain food safety.
• In rare cases, bones, shells, scales, roots, sand and insects that originate from the raw ingredient used may escape our best efforts in the cleaning, cooking and inspection process. Customers are advised to be aware of our reasonable efforts for food safety before making a purchase, or consuming our products.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to avoid laksa, chilli, sambal and prawns.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.