Protein Financier Box for Multiple Location Delivery
Our rigorous R&D ensures an optimal balance of whole food ingredients to naturally create a guilt-free pre/post workout snack, or as a meal replacement that is low in fat, low in carbohydrate, high in dietary fibre and high in wholesome protein.
Assorted Flavours & Nutrition Information*
Butter, Black Sesame, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Matcha, White Sesame flavours.
Per 50g piece: 179kcal P13g C15g (natural sugar 8g) F8g Fbr2g
Ingredients: Whole grain wheat, non-GMO soy protein, rolled oats, flaxseed, sesame seed, whole egg, natural honey, cacao, matcha, cinnamon, monk fruit, organic baking powder, molasses, clarified low-fat butter, sunflower oil.
Multiple location bundles offers a convenient and cost-effective way to send more than 5 delicious croissant boxes to your colleagues and loved ones!
Benefits of Multiple Location Orders (MLO):
• Good value for unique protein croissant creations.
• Costly islandwide delivery fee is reduced and included in each bundle.
• We relief the headache associated with problematic food options.
• We relief the headache associated with tedious delivery scheduling.
• We relief the headache associated with untrackable food fulfilment.
Each Protein Financier Box for MLO includes:
1) One managed islandwide delivery trip to each recipient's address.
2) One assortment of protein financiers (6pc or 16pc as selected).
3) Option to include a drink for 4pc financier boxes.
4) A pair of gloves to enjoy the croissants in comfort.
5) One hand-assembled gift box.
HOW TO ORDER
• Please add at least, any 5 sets from the "Multiple Location Delivery" category to cart, in order to be eligible for the preferential price.
• Because this product already includes delivery service, please select "Store Pickup" during checkout to avoid paying additional delivery fees.
• Final selection of croissant combination, and upgraded drinks (if applicable) for the entire order is made using a programmed MLO Form (see Step 2).
• Complete the payment. Only paid orders will be managed.
• Upon confirmation, we will email you a programmed excel form to help you specify what your guests wish to eat, and gather their delivery information.
• The programmed MLO Form is the official method for us to receive purposeful information from you in order for us to correctly process your order.
• The programmed MLO Form could be circulated, or uploaded at your own discretion into e.g. Google drive; for your recipients to enter their delivery information and select their meal preference.
• The meal options are embedded in dropdown boxes of the MLO Form will correspond to what you had paid in Step 1.
• Email the completed MLO Form to email@example.com by the following deadlines:
~ Up to 50 recipients, email at least 3 work days before date of delivery.
~ Up to 100 recipients, email at least 5 work days before date of delivery.
~ More than 100 recipients, email at least 7 work days before date of delivery.
~ More than 500 recipients, email at least 10 work days before date of delivery.
30-Day Credit Terms
• Credit term payment for authentic organisations is offered. Please pre-apply here.
Prerequisites & Notes
• The 5 multiple location bundles can be selected in any product variety within the Multiple Location Delivery category.
• Scheduled bundles are fulfilled within a delivery window of 2-3 hours.
• Depending on the number of bundles and desired delivery timing, each multiple location delivery order (to every recipient in the list) is fulfilled within a 2-3hr delivery window (e.g. 10AM-1PM). The actual delivery time slot would either be selected in the MLO Form, or liaised directly with our customer service
• Delivery date and delivery window is selectable within the official MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above.
• There will be no re-delivery if the recipient is not present to receive the bundle during the delivery window.
• There will be no refund or re-delivery if the wrong delivery information of the recipient was provided in the MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above, to our team.
• No refund if our team fail to receive the completed MLO Form by the stipulated deadline in order to schedule for the fulfilment of your order.
• This is a fixed price product. Discounts and promotions do not apply.
• Free-delivery promotions do not apply.
• Changing of components, varying of portion size, or omission of ingredient is not offered for this product.
• We regret that we do not possess the resources to provide greeting cards of any nature to be attached with this product.
• Please reach us at 67504504 or firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries and customer support.
• Financiers contain gluten protein, non-GMO soy, egg, dairy, seeds, nuts.
• No preservative, no MSG, no artificial flavouring, no artificial sweetener.
• Risk of any potential food sensitivity related discomfort would be undertaken by the customer.
Food Safety, Storage & Reheat Recommendation:
• Protein Financiers are perishable products with it's best before date printed on its packaging.
• Reheat Protein Financiers for 1 min at 175°C in an air fryer, or oven.
• Unless preferred, Protein Financiers need not be kept refrigerated.
• Unless preferred, Protein Financiers can be kept frozen.
• Do not store or refrigerate food products that have been reheated.
• Store or refrigerate all food products at your own discretion.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to consult with their Doctor or Nutritionist before attempting to consume all food products.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.