CNY Roaring Happiness Lo Hei Platters for À la Carte Orders
Serving 17 Jan - 15 Feb 2022. Pre-order starts now.
Enjoy the convenience of sending more than 5 platters to your colleagues and loved ones! Pamper your guests as we enter the roaring year of the tiger with better health, more prosperity and more successful endeavours with this tasty and beautiful lo hei platter!
Each Roaring Happiness Lo Hei Platter includes:
1) One golden happiness lo hei platter (only unagi).
2) One golden pok chui.
3) One set of four seasons promo vouchers worth more than $35.00.
4) Eight eco-friendly cutlery packs.
*Average of 2hr-2.5hr delivery window (e.g. 10AM-12PM).
Grilled unagi, golden pok chui (crispy crackers), golden egg crêpe, snow radish, crimson carrot, dragon fruit, snow ginger, emerald melon, golden sesame, golden peanut, golden miso dressing, emerald calamansi, auspicious five-spice and pepper, organic edible gold.
255kcal Protein 14g Carb 22g Fat 12g Fbr 2.1g
• No dairy ingredient.
• Contain non-GMO soy, eggs, peanut, seaweed, sesame seed and chia seed.
• No preservative, no MSG and no artificial flavouring.
• Risk of any possible cross-contamination would be undertaken by the customer.
Food Safety, Storage & Reheat Recommendation:
• This product is perishable.
• Consume chilled or at room temperature.
• Consume within 3 hours upon receiving delivered/collected food.
• 24hr fridge-friendly. Store and consume at your own discretion and risk.
Food Safety Disclaimer:
• This product is freshly prepared on the day of delivery and is perishable.
• Unagi is scaled and prepared by hand. In rare cases, bones may be present.
• Salmon is scaled and sliced by hand. In rare cases, bones may be present.
• Vegetables farmed with little or no pesticides are preferred and selected for use.
• Double cleaning and sound cooking processes help to maintain food safety.
• In rare cases, bones, shells, scales, roots, sand and insects that originate from the raw ingredient used may escape our best efforts in the cleaning, cooking and inspection process. Customers are advised to be aware of our reasonable efforts for food safety before making a purchase, or consuming our products.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to avoid laksa, chilli, sambal and prawns.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
Related excel forms -