What is the cut off time for same day orders (pickup and delivery)?
The cut off time for same day orders is 5pm on weekdays and 3pm on weekends/PH, subject to slot availability. After the cut off time, we will only be able to support next working day deliveries and pickups.
Do you deliver?
Yes, we do Singapore island-wide delivery with a minimum order of $20.
Is there a delivery fee?
Yes, delivery fee is $10 for non-restricted areas within Singapore mainland. We are currently running a free delivery promotion where this fee is automatically waived for orders above $85 placed exclusively on our ordering website, https://order.leanbento.com
What are the delivery timeslots?
Our timeslots are in 45 minute blocks, with the first at 10am to 10.45am daily and the last at 6.15pm - 7.00pm on weekdays and 5.30pm to 6.15pm on Saturdays and Public Holidays. We are closed on Sundays.
Is there any self-collection available?
Yes, you can choose to do a store pick up with no minimum order. First pick up time at 10am daily and last pickup at 7pm on weekdays and 6pm on Saturdays and Public Holidays. We are closed on Sundays.
I have a 300 people event, can you support?
Yes, in fact we are able to support events of up to 600 bento per order. Production slots are limited and we encourage customers to place the order at least 7 days before the event.
Do you deliver to Sentosa Island?
Yes, we deliver to Sentosa. The delivery fee is $15 to account for the additional distance and Sentosa clearance.
Do you deliver to Jurong Island?
Yes we do, Jurong Island deliveries are on a per request basis with a delivery charge of $89 for reliable fulfilment, rain or shine. Kindly get in touch with us at order[@]leanbento.com.
Can I change the details of my order? (Add-ons, delivery address, delivery date & time)
For any changes, please drop us an email at order[@]leanbento.com or contact us at +65 6750 4504. All changes must be made by 5pm the working day before delivery. These changes will need to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as per our Amendment Terms and Conditions, changes are subjected to an admin fee of $20. Our admin office is closed on weekends and public holidays.
How do I know if my order is confirmed?
A confirmation email sent from Lean Bento to the customer's prior specified email address will serve to confirm that the order is received and accepted. If there are any issues with the order, we will contact the customer as soon as possible.
How do I make payment?
Payment must be made online via credit card. For other forms of payments, please contact us via +65 67504 504 or email order[@]leanbento.com
Who will deliver my meals?
Delivery will be undertaken by our 3rd party delivery professionals strictly based on the details provided by our customer at the time of confirming the order.
Do you have membership discounts/loyalty programes?
Yes! Please check out our Credit Rewards Program.
Is Lean Bento Halal?
Yes, we are halal-certified. Our halal certificate can be viewed here.
Can I swap/remove an item from the bento?
We serve our bento as it is. We do not offer customisations for our bento.
Can I keep my bento in the fridge/freezer for consumption at a later time?
1. All our products are prepared daily and cooked fresh for daily consumption.
2. SFA guidelines advises that food pathogens multiply rapidly between 5degC and 60degC. No food should be kept at room temperature for more than 4 hours from the time it was cooked at our kitchen, to the time it is consumed.
3. We recommend that our customers consume their freshly delivered food within 3 hours from the time it was received from our delivery personnel.
4. For all delivered meals which customers intend to be kept for later consumption, we recommend that discretion be exercised to have it stored immediately at temperatures below 5degC and to be thoroughly re-heated without the accompanying lid (not microwave safe) at temperatures above 70degC.
5. The common practice using microwave for re-heating is using medium setting for a duration 5mins (power intensity will vary from microwave to microwave).
6. All plastic components in our packaging are not designed for microwave heating. Customers are advised to remove these plastic components before attempting to put their food through microwave heating.
Which are the restricted areas?
This is the list of restricted areas where special passes need to be applied for deliveries: Airport Cargo Road, Airport Zone, Airline Road, ALPS Ave, Camps, Immigration Checkpoints, Construction Sites, Jurong Port ,PSA Port, SATS, Aerospaces, Shipyard, Supply Bases.
There will be an additional restricted area clearance surcharge of $15.
Where can I download my invoice?
You may follow the link to download your invoice in the confirmation email received upon successful submission of order online.