[Promo] 4pc Dessert Croissant Box
Dessert 1 combo (lacto-ovo vegetarian):
Orr Nee Walnut, Sea Salt Cocoa, Mango Lime, Blueberry Compote.
Dessert 2 combo (lacto-ovo vegetarian):
Matcha Sesame, Azuki Bean, Lemon Citron, Citrus Cocoa.
Customise Mix: MOQ 10 boxes. Customer service will liaise with customer.
Low-fat | Low-carb | High-protein | Whole-egg | Whole-milk.
4pc Croissant Box include:
1) 4 croissants (75g ea).
2) 2 sets of hand gloves and napkins.
3) One $5.00 gift voucher of min. 6-month validity.
4) One hand-assembled gift box.
*We regret that we do not possess the resources to provide greeting cards of any nature to be attached with this product.
Lean Bento croissants are made low-fat, low-carb and high-protein with quality ingredients such fresh poultry, fish, legumes, whole eggs, whole milk, and wheat.
Average Croissant macros: 227kcal P10g C24g F10g Fbr3g
Almond Walnut: 209kcal P7g C17g F13g Fbr2g
Azuki Bean: 243kcal P10 C27g F10 Fbr 4g
Blueberry Chutney: 239kcal P10g C28g F10g Fbr3g
Cinnamon Chia: 262kcal P10g C29g F12g Fbr4g
Citrus Cocoa: 264kcal P10g C29g F12g Fbr3g
Honey Chicken: 198kcal P14g C18g F8g Fbr2g
Lemon Citron: 246kcal P10g C29g F10g Fbr3g
Mango Lime: 245kcal P10g C29g F10g Fbr3g
Matcha Sesame: 269kcal P10g C29g F13g Fbr4g
Onion Scramble: 222kcal P12g C17g F12g Fbr2g
Orh Nee Walnut: 239kcal P7g C27g F11g Fbr3g
Sambal Ikan: 273kcal P13g C28g F12g Fbr4g
Sea Salt Cocoa: 271kcal P10g C29g F13g Fbr4g
Sweet Sour Prawn: 186kcal P11g C21g F7g Fbr2g
Teriyaki Unagi: 172kcal P9g C17g F8g Fbr2g
• Crustacean (shellfish) protein is present in prawns.
• Contain non-GMO soy, 2% sesame seed and 3% chia seed.
• Contain gluten, egg, dairy, nut, garlic and onion ingredients.
• No preservative, no MSG and no artificial flavouring.
• Risk of any potential food sensitivity related discomfort would be undertaken by the customer.
Food Safety, Storage & Reheat Recommendation:
• This product is freshly prepared on the day of delivery and is perishable.
• Consume within 3 hours upon receiving delivered/collected food.
• Reheat croissants 1 min at medium microwave power.
• 24hr fridge-friendly. Store at your own discretion and risk.
• Do not store or refrigerate food that had been reheated.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to avoid laksa, chilli, sambal and prawns.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.