CNY Roaring Happiness Lo Hei Platters for Multiple Location Delivery
Serving 17 Jan - 15 Feb 2022. Pre-order starts now.
Enjoy the convenience of sending more than 5 platters to your colleagues and loved ones! Pamper your guests as we enter the roaring year of the tiger with better health, more prosperity and more successful endeavours with this tasty and beautiful lo hei platter!
Each Roaring Happiness Lo Hei Platter includes:
1) One managed islandwide delivery trip* to each address.
2) One golden happiness lo hei platter (only unagi).
3) One golden pok chui.
4) One set of four seasons promo vouchers worth more than $35.00.
5) Eight eco-friendly cutlery packs.
*Average of 2hr-2.5hr delivery window (e.g. 10AM-12PM).
HOW TO ORDER & HOW IT WORKS
• Please add at least (any) 5 platters from the "Multiple Location Delivery" category to cart, in order to be eligible for the preferential price.
• Please select "Store Pickup" to avoid paying additional delivery fees. Delivery service is included in this product.
• Entering of all guests' information (name, contact no, address etc), selection of food options will be vis an MLO Form (see Step 2).
• Complete the payment. Only paid orders will be managed/confirmed.
• Upon confirmation, a product specific "MLO Form" will be emailed to you, for you to collect delivery information of your guests.
• The MLO Form will be in the form of an excel file. It is the official method for us to receive purposeful information from you in order for us to process your order.
• The MLO Form could be circulated, or uploaded at your own discretion into e.g. Google drive; for your recipients to enter their delivery information and make relevant selection (if applicable) by themselves.
• The menu of choices embedded in dropdown boxes of the MLO Form will correspond to the product(s) which you had paid for in Step 1.
• Email the completed excel template to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadlines:
~ Up to 50 recipients, email at least 3 work days before date of delivery.
~ Up to 100 recipients, email at least 5 work days before date of delivery.
~ More than 100 recipients, email at least 7 work days before date of delivery.
Benefits of Multiple Location Orders:
• Good value, wholesome quality and range of food options.
• Costly islandwide delivery fee is reduced and included in each bundle.
• We relief woes associated with problematic food options.
• We relief woes associated with tedious delivery scheduling.
• We relief woes associated with untrackable food delivery.
• Track record of managing deliveries from 5 to 1,000 unique addresses per order.
30-Day Credit Terms:
• Credit term payment for authentic organisations is offered. Please pre-apply here.
• The 5 multiple location bundles can be selected in any product variety within the Multiple Location Delivery category.
• Scheduled bundles are fulfilled within a delivery window of 2-2.5 hours.
• Delivery date and delivery window is selectable within the official MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above.
• There will be no re-delivery if the recipient is not present to receive the bundle during the delivery window.
• There will be no refund or re-delivery if the wrong delivery information of the recipient was provided in the MLO Form (excel sheet) mentioned in "Step 2" above, to our team.
• No refund if our team fail to receive the completed MLO Form by the stipulated deadline in order to schedule for the fulfilment of your order.
• This is a fixed price product. Discounts and promotions do not apply.
• Free-delivery promotions do not apply.
• Changing of components, varying of portion size, or omission of ingredient is not offered for this product.
• Please reach us at 67504504 or email@example.com for enquiries and customer support.
Grilled unagi, golden pok chui (crispy crackers), golden egg crêpe, snow radish, crimson carrot, dragon fruit, snow ginger, emerald melon, golden sesame, golden peanut, golden miso dressing, emerald calamansi, auspicious five-spice and pepper, organic edible gold.
255kcal Protein 14g Carb 22g Fat 12g Fbr 2.1g
• No dairy ingredient.
• Contain non-GMO soy, eggs, peanut, seaweed, sesame seed and chia seed.
• No preservative, no MSG and no artificial flavouring.
• Risk of any possible cross-contamination would be undertaken by the customer.
Food Safety, Storage & Reheat Recommendation:
• This product is perishable.
• Consume chilled or at room temperature.
• Consume within 3 hours upon receiving delivered/collected food.
• 24hr fridge-friendly. Store and consume at your own discretion and risk.
Food Safety Disclaimer:
• This product is freshly prepared on the day of delivery and is perishable.
• Unagi is scaled and prepared by hand. In rare cases, bones may be present.
• Salmon is scaled and sliced by hand. In rare cases, bones may be present.
• Vegetables farmed with little or no pesticides are preferred and selected for use.
• Double cleaning and sound cooking processes help to maintain food safety.
• In rare cases, bones, shells, scales, roots, sand and insects that originate from the raw ingredient used may escape our best efforts in the cleaning, cooking and inspection process. Customers are advised to be aware of our reasonable efforts for food safety before making a purchase, or consuming our products.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to avoid laksa, chilli, sambal and prawns.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
Related excel forms - MLO36