This special will only be served from 14 Jan - 26 Feb 2021, excluding Sundays.
Impress your friends, colleagues and loved ones this Chinese New Year!
Traditionally, raw fish in lo hei signifies abundance. Unagi, is the only fish that is born in the ocean and travels to live in freshwater; tops the list not only for its velvety meat texture, but also its inherent characteristics of energy, longevity, adaptability and resilience.
This year, we bring back our ultra-tasty, fresh and healthful lo hei platter featuring not just the token slices of raw fish, but an entire slab of fully cooked and grilled to perfection unagi! Toss for 30 times the abundance!
Per serving 196kcal, Protein 11g, Carbohydrate 18g, Fat 9g, Fibre 2g.
Bullish Beginnings Lo Hei Platter for 10 pax includes:
• 年年有余 : Whole slab of grilled unagi* (raw weight 500g). • 升好彩头 : White radish.
• 鸿运当头 : Crimson carrot.
• 大吉大利 : Citrus strips.
• 步步高升 : Melon strips .
• 即将好运 : Pickled ginger .
• 金银满地 : Ground peanut .
• 生意兴隆 : Sesame seed.
• 招财进宝 : Cinnamon and pepper.
• 甜甜蜜蜜 : Miso dressing.
• 满地黄金 : Golden crackers.
• 龙马精神 : Dragon fruit.
• 黄金成真 : Golden egg crepe.
• 吉祥如意 : Calamansi lime. * There may be the presence of soft-edible unagi bones.
• Lo Hei ingredient cheering label on the cover. • Disposable paper plates x 12.
• Disposable chopsticks x 12. • Black trash bag x 1.