Lazada's Protein Financier Redemption
Note: Only this product from our menu can be checkout with e-vouchers purchased from our official store on Lazada. If the e-voucher used is not sufficient to checkout, you may use a credit card, or Grabpay to top-up the difference at no additional transactional charge.
Lean Bento's Protein Financiers are delicious and fluffy halal-certified protein patisserie cakes. Forget how "artificial and strange" many protein bars/snacks taste like; and embrace the tasty experience of "having your cake, and eat it"!
Click to view unpaid reviews on Instagram.
• Pre & Post Workout Nutrition.
Promotes repairing and rebuilding of muscle tissues, prevent muscle damage, and promote recovery to support fitness goals.
• Lean Body & Meal Replacement.
Promotes satiety as a meal replacement, and minimises sweet cravings. A low-calorie, high-protein snack to support lean body goals without guilt.
• Pregnancy & Lactation Nutrition.
Balanced quality-nutrition to support fetal development and breast milk production without hidden calories, and artificial ingredients commonly found in lactation bakes.
• Seniors & Kids Nutrition.
To help choosy seniors and juvenile eaters consume low-sodium, quality nutrition in a form of attractive food to support physical development, improve vitality and minimise muscle loss.
• Aid for hunger and sweet-cravings.
• High-protein, low-calorie, low-carb, low-fat, high-fibre.
• Halal-certified and lacto-ovo vegetarian.
• No bitter aftertaste, or gastro-intestinal bloating observed.
• All natural ingredients, no artificial flavours.
• Moist, yummy and not-so-sweet like a real cake!!
Nutrition* per 50g piece:
179kcal P13g C15g (natural sugar 8g) F8g Fbr2g
Butter, Black Sesame, Chocolate, White Sesame.
Ambient/Room - 20 days*.
Refrigeration - 20 to 30 days*.
Freezer - 30 to 60 days*.
Note on the "consume by date" indicated on individual packet.
Whole grain wheat, non-GMO soy protein, rolled oats, flaxseed, sesame seed, whole egg, natural honey, cacao, monk fruit, organic baking powder, molasses, clarified low-fat butter, sunflower oil, potassium sorbate (mountain ash tree berry juice extract).
• Financiers contain gluten protein, non-GMO soy, egg, dairy, seeds, nuts.
• No preservative, no MSG, no artificial flavouring, no artificial sweetener.
• Risk of any potential food sensitivity related discomfort would be undertaken by the customer.
Food Safety, Storage & Reheat Recommendation:
• Protein Financiers are perishable products with it's best before date printed on its packaging.
• Reheat Protein Financiers for 1 min at 175°C in an air fryer, or oven.
• Unless preferred, Protein Financiers need not be kept refrigerated.
• Unless preferred, Protein Financiers can be kept frozen.
• Do not store or refrigerate food products that have been reheated.
• Store or refrigerate all food products at your own discretion.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to consult with their Doctor or Nutritionist before attempting to consume all food products.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.