Protein Financiers + Economy Shipping (lacto-ovo veg)
Highlight: Only this product qualifies for economy shipping within Singapore (1-3 working day). This shipping method does not apply to other products listed in this website.
1) Please select "Shipping" as your mode of delivery when you checkout this product.
2) If you are unable to successfully checkout by "Shipping", it will mean that you have other products in your cart that do not qualify for economy shipping. Please remove the other products and continue checking out with only this product (Protein Financiers + Economy Shipping).
Our rigorous R&D ensures an optimal balance of whole food ingredients to naturally create a guilt-free pre/post workout snack, or as a meal replacement that is low in fat, low in carbohydrate, high in dietary fibre and high in wholesome protein.
Assorted Flavours & Nutrition Information*
Butter, Black Sesame, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Matcha, White Sesame flavours.
Per 50g piece: 179kcal P13g C15g (natural sugar 8g) F8g Fbr2g
Ingredients: Whole grain wheat, non-GMO soy protein, rolled oats, flaxseed, sesame seed, whole egg, natural honey, cacao, matcha, cinnamon, monk fruit, organic baking powder, molasses, clarified low-fat butter, sunflower oil.
• Financiers contain gluten protein, non-GMO soy, egg, dairy, seeds, nuts.
• No preservative, no MSG, no artificial flavouring, no artificial sweetener.
• Risk of any potential food sensitivity related discomfort would be undertaken by the customer.
Food Safety, Storage & Reheat Recommendation:
• Protein Financiers are perishable products with it's best before date printed on its packaging.
• Reheat Protein Financiers for 1 min at 175°C in an air fryer, or oven.
• Unless preferred, Protein Financiers need not be kept refrigerated.
• Unless preferred, Protein Financiers can be kept frozen.
• Do not store or refrigerate food products that have been reheated.
• Store or refrigerate all food products at your own discretion.
Discretion is encouraged albeit the above options can be enjoyed by seniors, children above 2, ladies undergoing pregnancy and confinement, and nursing mothers. As a common practice, customers undergoing pregnancy and recovering from surgeries to consult with their Doctor or Nutritionist before attempting to consume all food products.
*Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. An approximation method was used to calculate the nutrition for every recipe. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.
^These statements have not been validated by any organisation. We do not possess purview over the production, harvest, delivery or potential airborne cross-contamination of the raw ingredients which we use in our kitchen. We strive to keep information about food sensitivities as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage customers to exercise their own discretion.